Monday, May 28, 2012

BASS fishing at Belltrees





April and May have been, weather wise, the most spectacular months we have seen for a long time. Slightly short of rain but otherwise clear sunny days and warm temparatures; ideal for fishing.
Simon Tydd and 3 othert mates from Tamworth came down and canoed the Hunter River through Belltrees from the Station Causeway to Lake Glenbawn. (approx 10 km). They drifted and walked the river edge and caught close to 30  magnificent bass.
I asked them what we were having for dinner and they laughed; we only Catch and Kiss ............NO BBQ ?? I suggested next time we might bend the rules.
If you wish to try your skills wetting the line in the Spring months give Serena a call on 65461123. Book one of the cottages out and enjoy a weeeknd fishing the Hunter River.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,


    Recently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing ( http://belltrees-broadcast.blogspot.in/2012/05/bass-fishing-at-belltrees.html) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

    Let me know what you think
    Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com

    Regards,
    John Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete and all your clan.
    This blog is fantastic - a credit to your wonderful family.
    Steve Chappo

    ReplyDelete